i got 99 problems and 97 of them are due by the end of the week
The other two were due last week
I guess he sort does, doesn’t he? :) He has a lovely voice, actually :3
I HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS JINGLING
RING TING TINGLING TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
COME ON IT’S LOVELY WEATHER
FOR A SLEIGH RIDE TOGETHER WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Four years ago today, I was admitted into an inpatient eating disorder facility with a BMI of less than 11. I was on my death bed.
Four years ago today, it hit me how sick I really was. I was put on bed rest, wheelchair, shower chair, feeding tube, and was a cardiac alert. I could have dropped dead any minute.
Four years ago today began an incredibly long and difficult 2-and-a-half-year inpatient journey to recovery from the tight grip of anorexia nervosa.
Today, I am engaged to be married. Today, I am going to eat Thanksgiving dinner with my family and I am not worried about it. Today, I have energy and a smile on my face. Today, I am alive.
I am still paying the price of putting my body through so much, and I still have my struggles, but I am so much better than I was 4 years ago on this day.
Recovery is worth it.
Always reblogging this.
Thank you! :)
1. I despise most pictures of myself, although I do love taking really stupid selfies on other people’s phones and leaving them for them to find.
2. I like the original Star Wars movies better than the new ones and I always will.
3. Black Friday shopping makes me hate people, and that’s why I don’t make a habit of going.
4. I love cookies, especially gooey cookies. But cookie dough is to die for.
5. Sometimes I walk into Wal-Mart or Kroger or something, and I feel sick inside because I look at all the products and imagine all the garbage that it makes…I think I am probably a weirdo.
6. I’m not afraid of being dead, but I am afraid of dying, or of my loved ones dying. Mostly of my loved ones dying.
7. I have a hard time asking for help sometimes.
8. Sometimes I wish I had never met my old friend Eric.
9. Most always I wish I had never met my ex-friend Shayne.
10. I feel as though I’ve known my boyfriend - and been in love with him - a hell of a lot longer than I have.
Thanks again :3